Chia breakfast pudding
Cook time and preparation
- Cook time: not applicable
- Preparation: 15-20 minutes
- Serves: 1
- 1 mango, peeled and stoned
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 240 ml of coconut milk substitute (Koko or similar)
- 50g chia seeds
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- Raspberries or blueberries for topping
- Place the mango flesh in the blender with .
the lime juice and the coconut milk
alternative, blend until smooth, then add
the chia seeds and blend again.
- Pour into two small dishes or glasses and place in the fridge to soak for 15 minutes. Stir every 5 minutes so that all the seeds swell
- Heat a small dry pan to a medium heat and toast the sunflower seeds for a minute, shaking the pan to prevent them from burning
- Then, transfer them to a plate and leave them to cool
- Once cool, scatter the seeds together with the berries over the chia pudding and serve
Download my free eBook 10 Steps to Superhealth for free. Just fill in the form below.