Cook time & Preparation
- Cook time: 8-10 mins
- Preparation: 5 mins
- Serves: 1
- 27 grams oats, instant or rolled
- 240 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 small apple, cored, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 grams maple syrup
- 16 grams almond butter, optional
- blueberries and orange slices to decorate (optional)
- Add the oats, almond milk, apple and cinnamon to a medium-sized pot. Bring to a gentle boil over medium heat and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until apples are tender. Stir frequently.
- When apples are tender and porridge has thickened remove from heat and stir in maple syrup. Transfer to a bowl and top with almond butter.
- Decorate with blueberries and orange slices if desired
Download my free eBook 10 Steps to Superhealth for free. Just fill in the form below.